Serge Baguet was a Belgian cyclist and son of former professional cyclist Roger Baguet. As a young cyclist, he won a dozen of races without making many efforts. Baguet started his professional career in 1991. He cycled 5 years for Lotto and 1 year for Flanders and won several races including the Tour of the Limousin. After 6 years as a pro-continental cyclist, he decided to take a break and worked as a roofer for his father-in-law.
In 2000, however, he made his comeback in the peloton. During these years, he still achieved some nice victories, including a stage win in the Tour de France.
- 80 victories as a youth cyclist
- 19 victories as a pro-continental cyclist
- Stage 17 in Tour de France 2001
- Belgian Championship in Saint-Hubert 2005
- Druivenkoers Overijse 2001
- P. Bern 1991
- Classica Zaragoza – Sabinanigo 1994
- Stage wins in Tour de Limousin, England, Ruta del Sol – 1992, 1993, 2005
After his 20 year during cycling career – from which 15 years as a pro-continental cyclist – he started a company specialized in cycling holidays and cycling-related events, namely Baguet Bicycle Center.